Myra is ME

Thursday, March 31, 2005

'i am worthless'

sis got into a lil bumpy problem last night....

i realised, sometimes its too risky to love men. good girls like her had to fall for someone that bad. permanent problem i hear almost everytime i hear of a heartbreak. Girls get hurt, men just pretend it wasnt real in the first place. Men pretend they were just being nice. Their excuse, it just died. The feelings and they don knoe were it went. If i list you all the e.g. i heard from my girlies, you, even if you were a man, would despise your compartriate for being listless to women so sincere. I don hate men, but I am so afraid to love them. I don hate men, but I hate what their handicapped kind did to unsuspecting women.
Boys should have a stamp on their forehead labelling 'i am worthless', to segragate them from real men.

and if i ever loved a man, if i ever loved one, it has to be a miracle

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 08:56

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com