Friday, March 25, 2005
Starry Starry Nite
Hahahah, I came late, I wanted to bring Dad's bike out cause I have this overwhelming feeling I will reach home really late. And I did surprisingly. Starry Nite went perfectly fine. Weather was good, crowd was happening and everything on stage was set. Sound check seems excellent, if you pardon those occasional hiccups. Hhaha, its typical of such events la. I was feelin a lil down cause I came alone. I mean, I dread going to events for the fact that I will be alone, while others have a bunch of buds chillin wit them. But what the heck, its not as if I am not use to it. I kept a straight face and sit in to jus enjoy the music and the scene.
I enjoy every single performance!! There were E.I.C from Wala Wala and our own breed of fine musician like Jetlaxx, Faye and the Guitarist and J and friends. It was awesome. The stage settings with the couch and lanterns were very effective. But I hated the smoke effect though, it was blowing too much for a small stage. I get to chill with J and friends after the show, thank God there was the bike. It feels good as three bikes, Jason's, Jamiel's love machine and My Dad's bike took a tour. 'Fifi' was there to join us too. Gerard, Daniel and Jinfu were already there. The first time I ever chilled with them and I was gleeful!! At last, I can chill out after a show, weeee hu. They were really polite and fun bunch. They had really wonderful ideas about hoe their band will evolve. Hahaha, I especially liked the feeling they had when they spoke of Jamiel's recently composed song. They were saying, they knoe what Margaret would like them TO DO with the song! Ahuhuhu. They are nice refreshing change from the crowds I use to mix with. There werent a thinge of bithcyness nor listlessness. The guys were respectful of my presence as a girl and they made me feel darn comfy.
Hahaha, I couldnt say much cause the band stuff is pretty out of my league but it kindda of made me wish, I could pick of the guitar again and jamm with Lin. Another interesting thing I couldn forget was their thoughts of turning girls on, so that they can finally get hitched!! I cant believe that! ! Of course they would attract attention, they were incredible!! HAHah, girls would be silly if they reject them. Hehe, oh yes, one more thing, these dudes, actually write blogs and we are not talking about metrosexuals or snags here. Call them Cool.
I saw lookin at me, like i am some kind of freak, why don you do something?
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 09:32