Myra is ME

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I scored a goal

I scored a goal

I scored a goal

I scored a goal

I was delirious, my last goal for the last match on Bukit Timah Campus!! Weeee! I think Ryan for asking me down and I thank Deen for going down with us in the friendlies. I miss soccer. Oh yea, my skin got blistered for the records, dats because i went up at the quadrangle after borrowing Ryan's soccer ball and played with the dudes. I dont know for sure whether the guys were praising me or teasing me. I try to ace my passes laaaa. But hell, the dudes are sooooo good at juggling. Wanna be like them one day!

Oh yea, I saw something I like today, or should I say some one... Haha.. Too bad I cant come to NYU...The MLCC gathering was a blast and I never had soooo much fun since Exams ended!! Whoa! Deen, Faz, Sharil (who scored A+ for B2B), Lynn, Dahlia, Azrina and so many other happening PEOPLE like Jamiel, Firdaus, Muddy, Nad and so many many nice people. I didnt wanna leave but I had Guitarissimo BBQ to attend. BTW, SMUBE has one at the same place this thurs. ahahahah. Hhahah, today is just a fun-filled day!!

Here's a lil something for a lil someone.

Hey Mister D,with the U- D- E,look in my eyes,tell me what you see?
Don turn away,Cause I am here to stay,Don stare at me,when you stick at bay ;)


Good Luck Dude for the play tonight ;)

Mmmmua! Kiss to tomorrow....

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 23:18

Comments:
miss everybody...
goin JB next sat? hint2: amirah's thingy...
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com