Myra is ME

Monday, April 04, 2005

That Room


The Room, constrained but protected Posted by Hello

My head grew heavy, i guess I was disturbed last night.depression I was thinkin....
So this mornin, with an added new spirit i combed my life, digging throughbooks, sweet Atlas was my first read.My head sang a tune, which drag me to a room, my head then spun
I took my pillow and nestle on the bed in that room.I took off.

was searchin for a room, for project workthere was the Arabis and Sangeetha,we then were watchin TeeVee in that room.Alwiyah told me bout the story of the Bedok Cemetry,she wanted to share it with me after the show.

i blinked and I saw myself in The Room. only 12pm

i blinked and I found myself searchin for the room,i found it but it turned out to be a closet. Something laid on the bottom of the closeti held the cloth.

I blinked and I saw my pillow sheet. I stared at the clock, only 1.

I blinked,
Then we were at a pond, there is a crocodile living there.we walked around...dry marshland, no inhabitants.dust... fear...
I blinked.

i was resting on the bed, watching a screen..playing on the wall.i was home, rest and relaxed.
I blinked, I was in a project room again, there was CheeWeng, discussing on Marketing.my head spun, I blinked.
I was in The Room, with my pillow. its 1.45. I closed my eyes.I couldnt move this time. Paralyzed.... I cried, I blinked hard this time and counted to 3. I shook myself well and snapped..

I am back in The Room, only 1415.

* * *
There were a few times, this happened to me. My dreams gets segmented, but within the confines of the room. Several times, I was paralysed and I couldnt move. Watever I see in My Room, is what I exactly in my dreams, like pillow cases and the bed. But other things remained very different. I felt that I was always hangin in between the real world and the dream world. But it felt good, hence, I blinked several times, to see that imaginary life I created. It was all mine... I made the rules and I did wat I really wanted too. The problem is, my real life is slowly turning into my dream. I definately feel, life only begins when I sleep.

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 14:39

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com