Myra is ME

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Go Forth & Multiply

Todays the eve of my cousin's wedding. Its kindda cool cause a bunch of my cousins are gettin married, throughout this year. Its joyful but alarming. They are saying I am next.
I hate to disappoint them, I'd wish for a groom to come all wrapped up in a gift set which comes with good profession, funny bones, loving heart and lifetime warranty. But I guess it is never that way. Haha. For once, I cant afford time to make friends to with people AND meet up old budds. I guess speed dating could be the only way to go.... Burrrr! I don wanna go there~
I was checkin with myself.

Myra, do you like anyone at this moment?
no

Myra, have you been with someone?
3 years back...

Myra, why don you like anyone?
well, if i did, what can i do bout it? i did told someone but he said its tough to 'hook' him. oh well

Myra, do you wanna get with dudes less intellectual than you?
no, they probably find me snobbish.
I'd rather be guided than to guide.

Myra, do you wanna be matched?
yea, with dude who has Matt Leblanc's body and with the charms of Sean Connery. Too much to ask? NO way. Can it be with someone like Prof Steve? so smart and conniving.. melty smile. How about like the pilot husband from Cairo, 1.8 m tall, broad shoulders, gree-eyed, no mistress anywhere on earth, older than me by 6 years, pious but not overdoing it and lastly, loves me and only me? Hmmm, and I am wondering whether it will always be a dream......

Myra, will you ever make the first move?
Not anymore

What happens if no one could be your groom?
I will fly my life to different parts of the world, till someone finds me.

Whats the first thing you would say to the dude?
'what took you soooo long, come lets have chocolate milk and Chipsmore cookies'

After all those, I felt better, despite feelin a lil left out in the world of couplehood.
Everything will be fine.... myra is consoling herself.....

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 00:57

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com