Myra is ME

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hanging Cocoon

Zhuang Man told me last night.

Mood affects complexion

I was stumped! My complexion affects my mood, first! Haha, it was thoughtful of Man to think of me. I was musing like any ordinary day, on the way back from internship, until a hanging cocoon was spinning miraculously in the middle of the road. I instantly knew this cocoon had its 'roots' from the huge raintrees which shaded the whole stretch of road.

That was how the green worm got on me, last month! Its cocoon was hanging down a tree branch, got stuck on my clothing and went messing around on me. Its looked pretty cute to be crawling everywhere, but to think that it crawled all the way into my handbag, was... scary

Well, today was simple. I got day off for a drug and allergy test and then I bought tickets for my KL trip next week. I wondered off to Harbourfront and got Claud a lil something for her birthday. And then I skipped home for dinner and borrowed dad's bike. In no time I was down for band, 1st time since my exams were over. I miss band...
Worst of all, I miss all the love I had in music.

Music is MAGIC.

A bunch of dudes came from Saint Pats and many other secondary schools and man.... we just needed to talk a lil and we could blend in nicely. Saint Pats guys are really charismatic and I admire them. Skillful and friendly and outgoing. It reminded me of Alvin, the police dude which joined us for Colours.

Well then, I got back home after eating at Prata Cafe at Evans Lodge. Sat back and ruminate bout the hanging cocoon which still caught my fancy, on top of all the other things. (which really surprised me) I said to myself.

Hanging cocoons are like me.... In transition.. To become something more wholesome than the present self. I am gonna hang as far as I want, to hitch a ride on anything that comes in my way. Alwyn said today,

'Open your doors always, so that you will see Opportunity before he knocks on it'

dear Mom, i love you

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 01:52

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com