Sunday, June 12, 2005
S U P E R L A D Y
Book of the Day: Angels & Demon by Dan Brown
I couldnt put the book down, according to a few of my friends, the Da Vinci Code was more fun. I am gonna grab it soon enough.Exxonmobile starts soon, if I could eventually pass my medical tests. Eh, there are more important things to ponder in life.. Now, how am I gonna quit FACT Software International? Haha, by now, almost the whole team knows I am leaving. I am jus waitin for a thumbs up from Nicholas from OCS. Of course, with the blessings of Ruth. I hope she thinks good of me after that debacle on one faithful working day, 5 weeks back. It was ugly for all of us, yikes. But of course, there were some of us who chuck in all behind, so that they wont battle with dissonance... Typical of conservative Singaporeans who don fight back. Fight. I mean, just look at the CAO scandal, which Singaporean company sued them? Nil.
More wholesome thoughts... I sat upright dwindling with the computer, looking for this webbie that my partner at FACT, Zhuang Man likes to visit. Its about the seemingly bimbo girl who writes bout nothing but her adventurous experiences in different countries. Her sense of expression seems to enlighten me. And NO, I am not a lesbian... Eiiiguh. Her confidence and her flambouyant personality radiates on her face. Who darn hell cares, how bimbotic she looks or sound for that matter, when she shows off the rare designer things she bought, out of her whims and fansies. She has spirit and zest which is incomparable to mine. That ignites me.One of those friendster alerts, which constantly flooded my email came out. I have yet to change the settings. I came upon Caroline Jasmine's friendster account. She has finally graduated!! Sweet Carolina! I used to call her that. I remembered the time she had a bad crush on Philips Young while in Secondary 2. I loved to tease her, but like a cheery girl she was, she just laughed with me. Haha. Too bad Philip was into Quifang. Philip was a really sad case.... Thank God Caroline is fine... I should write to her.
I spoke to Claud bout being unhappy.I came out with a few suggestions to be happy. Both Claud and I agreed on the something.
We Need Money Not because we are
high maintenance girls but because we are dirt poor. Our idea of being happy is doing the things we wanna do. Mine is to work on my body. Then I wanna work on my wardrobe. While doing all that I wanna subscride to a business magazine, anything which is within my budget. If there is one thing I learnt at FACT Software, its knowing what to do with life before you end up to do crap work like sales.....
Almost all the girls I read about, Caroline, Dahne, Rozzalina and more. They pursue more than people's expectiations of them. They do things which please them no matter how sillly it sounds to others. I saw Rozza on the ad on Suria Channel. Whoa, she had gone a long way. I recalled the days when she was depressed and she took too much pills. She dropped out of college and tried going into acting. I heard of many silly things she did and how others laughed and condemned her for being desperate, but hey, look at her now. And sooo... its my turn to bloom.
Its time I focus of Me, Me, Me.
I wanna be super, and I want Myra to be known for something. I want my friends to come to me for financial advices and I want them to believe in me! Yeah! Thats it, I wanna be Super Lady.
Fadzli I know you are reading this, and I know you are laughing. Its either because you spotted grammatical/ spelling errors in my blog or you are just undermining me! Which is dumb. Cant wait for the trip to KL....!
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 18:00