Myra is ME

Sunday, July 10, 2005

whats been up?

I mIss everything in life, and I do not know why exactly I said that. Alot took place and I was really amazed and a lil proud, just a lil, to have gone through so much in life. It makes me feel that I actually have a story to tell to my lil Myras. Hehe!

As you could tell from the glee in my tone, I have gotten over the dreadful internship at FACT software. I have moved into a MNC. To many, it seemed as a great thing, but to me, I am just very lucky. I am under Lubes and Specialties doing Base Oil Sales. Pretty fun, well I hope so for the next 6 months. Weeeee!
I miss my buds at FACT. I recalled the last day I had at FACT SOftware. It was all so nostalgic. I had the best seat in the whole office, facing the Tanjong Pager wharf ;) And I had the best room, the Accounts Room which secluded us from the rest of the Office. Best of all I had the best pals, Man, William and of course JinCheng a.k.a Ryan Ho. I learnt alot, though, not in the most pleasant. I remembered gossiping with the rest of the interns. These buds of mine would chill, or should i say seek refuge from the mundanitites of FACT life to have a spice of fun and rumours. I had the best time of all listening to all sort of bitching bout the company. We loathe the Management and the Big Boss seemed a lil to busy to care. hahah. I enjoyed the toilet breaks and tea breaks I had with Man and Ryan. We had a special key to open the ladies door, we paid visits to Old Chang Kee where Ryan the saviour helped the damsel in distress of an aunty to solve the air-con problem at that place. Nice dude. I wanna say thnks to all the interns who made it all so FUN.
Man, Wil, Ryan, Chris, Mark, Ellena, Fazli, Titus, Bhavna, Jian Sheng ( e Pole-Vaulter), Wahida, Vikram, Ben, Kish, Shanice, Fang Kai, Shishir, Shashank and Prajaktha

Uuuuh we took a lot of photos

I see if I can get Man / Chris / Faz to upload it.

Updates
  1. Waxed my legs which is soooo darn cool, i love the feeling of hot wax on my legs.
  2. Cut my fringe, the dudes say I looked chinese ;)
  3. Went for Stageit Musical, Anything Goes
  4. Attended my Cousin's Wedding and they are already migrating to Arizona
  5. Ended FACT Software
  6. Started work at ExxonMobil
  7. Went shoppin for clothes
  8. Did the finances for Uncle' wages as he was away in Shakalin, Russia
  9. Listening ear to one of my cousin's family problems
  10. Listen to people whinning bout money, money, money
  11. Listen to a mother's disappointment for her son who just told her bout his chinese girlfriend
  12. Ate dinner with Shiks after we havent chill for a looong time, we were discussing about how the Kental Clinque disintegrates because people just don want to understand one another and give in.
  13. Went out with Claud after a looong time
  14. Did Salsa for the first time!!! And I love it. Went with Mike and his buds and he was the most gentle salsa teacher
  15. Spent time with Kaisah and Arif, my nunu siblings
  16. Cooked the family Tom Yam Soup as well as treat them to huge serving of seedless grapes, lovely!

Upcoming stuff I am looking forward is the Boston Brass, if I can get tic and if I have someone to go with as well as Shereen's wedding at Furana Hotel. Lucky her, she got an English dude ;) She went on summer vacation and she gets to marry a English Muslim dude. Heheh, it would be really cool. I am looking forward to go for another Salsa outing with Mike and this time I should ask Fazto join us. I love Salsa.

and i still love you mom for knowing everything in my heart, even if I didnt tell you anything.

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 23:39

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com