Myra is ME

Friday, July 29, 2005

Who Wished me FIrst?? Updated

  1. Lina, a week before my birthday cause she was off to Philipines for work
  2. Mom, eve of my birthday, with a great big hug and a kiss.
  3. Dad, 7 am, when he prepared my lunch and disturbed my sleep.
  4. Kaisah, before she set out for school, smilling that semi-wicked smile ;)
  5. Khairun, who passed me my missing eye-liner before I ran off to work today.
  6. Nasri, my 'personal' health consultant, who called me in the morning just before I rush to work. He want to celebrate both Feek and my birthday, like old times. I don know if it will work though...really...
  7. Sameer, whom I made him think he is the first person to wish me.
  8. Michael, My trumpet Mentor, who teaches me Salsa.
  9. Tracy, my closest pal since the early days of Uni.
  10. Claudine, my best buddy esp. when it comes to the matters of the heart.
  11. Chris, my partner in crime from FACT Software. We pledged our love to mankind.
  12. Zhuang Man, my anchor of sanity while I was at FACT Software
  13. Fadzli, the dude who always came in at the wrong time of my life. Comforting to know someone familiar is there.
  14. Shahidah, who had flu today but still wanna go out have party with Amirah later at night.
  15. Jennifer, from Office of Student Life. I don know who told her bout my birthday!
  16. Ifah, my fellow Ex Co in the Fraternity who is sooo pretty when she smiles.
  17. Shiks the designer, my smart, opinionated sparring partner.
  18. Feek, I cant believe he wished me.
  19. Huiling, my Fraternity President, a Leo too ;)
  20. Ming Zhen and Ee Wah, my greatest girlfriends at ExxonMobil. Oh ya, and Rosalind too. We gonna have a slumber party next weekend!! Weee!
  21. Heru, who called and wish me personally. He asked if I wanna go Jakarta cause he got buddies there who can drive around town. But I need a chaperon. Another girl, perhaps?
  22. William, who volunteered to go down to my place to sing me my birthday song.
  23. Shikin from my Dunman Band, cant believe she remembered my birthday!! SO long already
  24. ZA who wished be very late saying he purposely did that, but i bet he actually forgotten it, cause he didnt do any celebration, not a phone call... weeps
  25. Sadiq, 4th child of our family, gave me a bracelet, another miracle considering he does not usually buy gifts for any birthday.
  26. Rohaidah, the Muscle Woman, and she sent the message like ONE day after my birthday, but I appreciate it the same la
  27. Su Yi, my ex-colleague from FACT Software, who accompanied us on our trip to Msia wished me via SmS. I am guessing she read my bloggie too!!
  28. Jincheng a.k.a Ryan wished me after he read my Bloggie ;) Thnks Dude.
  29. Amirah kental, also wished me after she read my blog, Thnks G.F. We go chill at the train station and may you get more dudes looking at you and asking for you number, Missy.
  30. Then Missy MIng wished me ;) I think she thinks my birthday 30th July.
  31. Then HUiling, the flutist wished me. Actually whole band wished me la.

31 people...... not Bad!!

Thnks Peeps ;) Appreciate your kind wishes.

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 02:01

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com