Myra is ME

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Machismo I Fancy, Cyril Raffaelli


Cyril Raffaelli...
tell me what you see in this man, apart from his sleepy eyes, which roam far into the abyss of wonder. I love the way he doesnt pose for the picture, odd angle he has on. Blank eyes... haunting indeed. I like the way his mouth is sculptured and how his chin has stubbles all over. oh stubbles... And his thin face plastered with such resolute and stoicsm. You can wonder in his eyes and he grips you with silence, silence which will mean the world to you. You will sit silently, in front of him and he looks you in the eyes, saying things with his mind. You will leave your whole self, by just being with him.
What I look in a man, is his sensuality. He needs to do his own thing, leave me on my own, till I need him around. He needs to be brave, physically active and what I would call 'gungho', a lil tad of solid machismo. Bad guys who balance their animal instincts as well as their well-deserve tact, win the most women. He will stand for his woman, anytime. now tell me ladies, what whack can man be if they allow their mothers to make most decisions for them...?say with me..'what whacks..!' Thats something about Raffaelli that lifts me up into the heavens.
This bloke, is no where good looking, no where Hollywood material apart from him being in a few movies like The Transporter, Kiss of the Dragon, Mortal Transfer and the latest Banieule 13, but I find him unbelievably attractive. I am a sucker for underdogs and shy quiet but smart cool guys. Its the mystery in such guys, who make them Men when they pursue their women in the most genial and respectful ways. You can just get lost and elope with them and they will take good care of you. They hang out in brotherhood, make good friends who would die for one another. They thread their lives with well-defined goals and strive to colour them with success. Somehow they always get success. Despite their big social networks they remain in their own well-suited personality, they define their ownselves and it is always unique to the rest of the world. Yes, all this might all sound to perfect of any men to exist. And so, I am going to tell you that they too do have weaknesses, their disability to trust anyone they merely meet, they are sceptical of their environment, they think of the future too well, though you might think you know it better than them.
Tell me girls, with a lad so street like Cyril Raffaelli, who needs a stewart, a car, an apartment, a good career, a school of friends to be secured with? You only need Cyril by your side. Oh did i tell you that Cyril is a martial arts artist? Strange of a French to be influenced by chinese martial arts.. First time I felt true machismo in any man.

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 22:50

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com