Myra is ME

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sour Strawberry Season


Mornin Beautiful Sunshine ;) Honey glazed saturday....

Sprayed my secret scent of citrus potion, my creation.
I sauntered in my room, in my rooomy sleepwear and went to the window.

'Myra, what can be more beautiful than a sweet mornin.'

I looked at my right arm and traced a tiny red bump, remnants of yesterday's blood donation. Mom was awfully proud, she swarmed me with delightful days when urs truly donated blood. Me Moms bought a hair masque for darling mYra. You guys have to know I did my hair... The onlyway to know how neat it is, go figure!


I sat on my bed, running my fingers on my novel, EeWah passed me. The Midnight Garden of Good and Evil, John Berendt. Encapsulating... Savannah, aprt of Georgia, is a well-hidden place which thrives in eccentricities and bitchy networks. One character I love the most is Lady Chablis, a drag queen who personifies the wholesome strength of 'never-die-er'. Hell, she has more estrogens than sweet me. With her 'Honeys' and ' Babes'. Her magnificent flamboyance is what every true woman should emulate. No frills.

"Two tears in the bucket, MotherF&*k It..." - pardon my lang Hons ...
(Lady Chablis style....)

In a list of eccentric charaters are Luther Driggers, the Inventor who's passion is in insects, who would catch June Bugs and tie balloons to them and who would invent the most vile potion and send it into Sanvannah's water supply. Driggers carried the poison in his pocket everywhere! He is utlimatetly passionate about insects that he tied anestisized flies to his belt, so when the flies regain consciousness and fly all over him, it is easier to KILL them. But he is a Jolly good boyfriend to an obnoscious, vanity bit*h. Serena (darn) Dawes. Dislike mentioning about her, cause she epitomises this fat, lardy (EeWah's style) waste-0f-space womb carrying indivudual, who bosses every underserving companion who are too unfortunate to be associated with such wretcheness.
Other colourful characters includes, Jim Williams, the pleasantly dignified man with dark escapades, Joe Odom, a no-goder who is blessed with a delighful personatily, Mandy Nicols, sweet lady with a sublte thinge of confidence and one wift of her blonde hair spoils the men to their bottoms, Danny Hasnford, a walking streak of sex and William Simon Glover, who enjoys walking the dog. If only the Patrick was real. And let you in an a secret, sssshhh... but this whole novel is purely non-fiction, Hon. Yeeesssssseee.....

If you wanna see the picks from my Bangkok trip : mairah.fotopages.com

Wanna Shout OUt to:

Zahdan Abbas, DannyBoy: Missed you around really. Good job on SAM, Something about Melayu. It beguiled everyone, frm every segment of the Malay Population. From the Politics to the Domestic. I indeed feel the Malays might be repressed in their own shell. Indeed a decadence la, but its up us really. What I thought would be great was to insert the element of UNION, as in a binding factor which would make Malay a race instead of retrospective individuals. I always thought we need a leader in the Malay Society.

Claudine: Everything will be fine when we open our eyes one day. Don fret Missy. Keep ur head up. Will be around for ya alrighty.

Lin: Ur hair will get better alright, but till then I cant accompany you to the parlor, no more. Takes toooo long babe. But we go Johor more okies?

Khairun: My darling sis, my childhood best friend. You better keep fit Missy.

Mom & Dad: I love you.

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 10:47

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com