Thursday, November 17, 2005
Exxon
I love ExxonMobil because I love working with a good team! Basestock Sales, how I love typing that on the computer everytime I am working. I am all so proud to be part of decision making, part of major discussion, part of something which will affect many industries and people. Solid work and I love every bit of it. I welcome the stress, I invite the pressure, I want more responsibilities, I want more challenge. It is like I am suppose to be part of Basestock. I want to be utilised and value add to what Basestock is. I wanna work with figures just like my mentor, thinking and dwindling at one simple thought and turn it into somethine so exquisite, that it is admired by Tom. I wanna do something for Basestock and I am deliriously happy Basestock made me a family member, anytime. I love the game, I really do.
On the lighter side, I am amazed on how big decision makers turn out to be normal adults, your next door neighbour, someone whom you can have lunch/ tea with and no pressure at all. So relax to be apart of Basestock. I love being in that male-dominated department cause I won't like working with women much. More focus, more thinking, more challenge, more drive and absolutely less small talks.. Yes!
Next time when Mr Turcotte asks me how I like Basestock Sales... I will say I love every part of it, even the stress and the challenges! I wanna work with all the 8 people I love. I love Basestock Sales!
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 20:53