Thursday, January 26, 2006
Innocence
Innocence, Sweet Innocence....
There is nothin left but hard callous on my skin
I am cold,
All alone, to linger in a abyss of unfamiliarity
I wanna speak, speak to those who mattered, but no alphabet could form a syllable
Goals left unachieved, promised left unhonoured, friends left unattended
What happened?
Who is there to guide me?
When will it all end?
Will I be alright?
Will those noise be quiet and leave me?
Will I be resolute and find innocence in me again?
Probe I did, step back I did, ruminate I did, still I am not budging from this....
I want to find serenity, security and love
but where.
Black tar spreads its might across the plain tattered soul, gasoline also in sight. can't move, got caught, got choked.
The noises came, got ripped, got hit, cant fight.
It screamed out pain, got tied, got thrown, I cant die.
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 06:46