Myra is ME

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Secret Wish(s)

How come my parents no longer reward me when I ace an exam anymore...

My secret wish No. 1: D200

Out only last Nov. I love this black beast for its suave interface, smaller than its father. With 10.2 megapixels, you cant ask for more. I love it for its shutter flutter, mega quick. Its like, it will word hard for me, to make me happy. What is more important is the stability of this lean machine. Less vibration, less noise. I heard they say this dude sees the world like the photographer does, which means, all the colours you see live, you will also see it in prints. No need to adjust white balance, and maybe you dont need filters to get pro. results. I am gonna have to work hard learnin to get the right exposure on things, especially on capturing close-ups ;) One thing to worry bout D200 will be its limited battery life.. hmmm..

I can just imagine my camera and I chillin at Ang Kor Wat or.. or.. down the Chao Praya River.. or.. or.. sailing into Guilin.. or.. or in Dili.. capturing the natives there in their pristine form. Whoa...whoaa... what a dream. Its gonna be a dream cause its costs a sweltering S$3300 +. Am gonna need a sugar daddy for this one ;p



My wish No. 2: Zen Vision

Sometimes, living in a tiny cell with 7 other people leaves you little space for solidarity. I need that most of the time to step back and look at the world to see if I can make changes to make everybody's life better. I think solace in music makes you surrender yourself to passivity. What better way to lay back on the beach and relax with Zen Vision? I can view loads of photos, max of 3 movies and mvs. Own time own target ;) yea...And course I can get FM radio which you cant get with an iPOD video ;p Hahah. But what matter most... is essentially.. good music. Sometimes I just wanna tune to Jazz to bring sweet memories of romance and the courting days, grunge to remind me of the little crazy past of teenage rebellion, punk to ignite memories of the countless gigs I have been too, classicsl like P. Canon in D (band days), salsa to practise basics 1 and 2 and 3, arabic to understand the diffe. jargons they have or plain pop on radio.. Not sure how much it will cost, but sure enough it will be a bomb. I know you will be saying...

"Thats another dream righttt, Myra?"


No no, not a high maintainance girl ;) Not a techie Missy. A girl just wanna have fun ey??

Anyway for the sweet flicks which I didnt get to meet at Chai Chee, I am sorry la...

BUT last night was blast!! Not that it wont be a blast when I am with you guys.

What a friday night....

"And it was all yellow..... "

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 10:26

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com