Thursday, April 20, 2006
nothin nothin nothin
he is
nothin that i want
he is
nothin that i need
he is
nothin that's inside of me, that I wish he could be
he says all the wrong things @ exactly the wrong time
and he
means nothing to me and he wonder why...
i am
everything he wants
i am
everything he needs
i am
everything inside of him that he wish i could be
i say all the right things @ exactly the right time
but he
means nothing to me and i wonder why...
Now... there is something that I really want.... I want someone who has the persona of this gentle dude.... I present to you my idol... Sir Shrek! I think he is darn sexy the way he does things his way, frank but passionate at the same time, something that you don see in most men i meet.

Actually, I hate the way, i always blog bout things like this, its like nothin else in life is more interesting than then. Haha.... Actually, everything else is going well in life, except this... and the poor hungry I cant afford to take home ;)
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 23:23