Myra is ME

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hols Sweet Hols..

Elo Elo... Today marks the last day I am 22. I usually dont get soaked about being a year older but this time round it hits me bad.. I just wanna be alone and I dont wanna see anyone purposefully, just to celebrate my birthday. There is something in me sayin this day will be just bad.. so bad. So amidst all these feelings of negativity, I entertained myself to the thoughts that I have had so much fun on those days building up to my 23 year of life!

What better way than to look thru the fotos from my 3 trips to Msia ;)

This one was with Claud and the lads... I consider this group a multicultural one. We got Claud as the Eurasian one, Mervin as the Indian respresentative, Suffian as both a chinese and a Malay and me wholesomely Malay ( and a mix of Arab blood from my Dad). We had lotsa fun chattin', dissin' peeps ard us that never fail to NOT answering to our clear queries. They are a relaxing bunch of people always lookin out for people with issues. Its nice to know a bunch of intellectually stimulating bunch in a chaos of mediocrity. Wahaha!! And for once I like shoppin' and this can only happen when I am with Claud cause she doesnt drag you along and let you shop in peace.. Claud was the 'Nicole Richie' of the group, Merv was the all patient, gentle dude who is a silent killer when he sprouts his witty comments. He was also suppose to be a "KL Man". Suffian was more of an active dude running all the front line duties like checkin in to hotel rooms and making sure we got up the right bus etc. One thing that surprised me was that, this 2 lads did not take most of the rides in the theme park.. Leaving Claud and I lookin like 2 theme park warriors. We endured many adventures throughout our 3D2N trip and I am certainly lookin forward for another trip with them!

Next up was my 7 D 6N road trip with my family and BOY, was that a fantastic ONE.. In all sense of the word! 10 yrs since we had a family vacation..... 10 Bloody loong Years.. It was late last year that my mom commented we deserve a break as a family, before the children grow old and set up their own little family units. My dad also yearn to go to Langkawi yet again to relish the happy memories we had there, 10 yrs ago. If u yearn for a family fun adventure, allow my family to be the SI unit for smashing family fun...! Where can you find 7 rowdy people allpacked at the back of the Msia Express Bus?Where can you find ur Dad jumping on beds in a smashing 5-Star Hotel?When can you find a pack of 7 chillin under the pondok cursing the rain and eating sunflowerseeds and Pepsi from a single bottle?Where can you find a bunch of 5 siblings all wrapped in towels, hanging out just opposite the concierge??Where can you find a family which did not know how to remove the rented car keys when it was on parking until they have to call an unsuspecting passerby to help them yank the keys out? :P When can you find ur mom screaming and running from being chased by wild dogs while your father shamelessly lefther 200m behind because he too was scared ? Where can you find 3 girls on a banana boat gettin tossed by a HUGE storm wave, in the middle of the sea? And where can you find the most number of narcissistic photo-whores in a family? So we can be an SI unit for family fun!
Its so fun I tell you... and its also sad to think that things might be sooo different once we children get our own career and family up and runnin'.

Lastly was our typical KentalClique fun down at Redang :) I had lotsa time to myself as well as with the clique. I did alot of reflections on the 9-hr each bus rides as well as talked with my buds and catch up with the our lives, all happy, sad and embaressing moments. I learn more bout life and couplehood.. Even though I didnt have one.. A partner has to share both the upside and downside of life and they have to be apart of the very close friends you have. You gotto to be balancing both friends and ur partner very well if you have a bunch of close friends. I, of all people should know, now that 3 of my very close buds are happily attached. I love the beach because it was cool and fair weather on allthe days we had there. I especially like the beach bums we met there.. All so friendly and nice. Best of all, I know times like these have to be cherished. In no time, my buds will be happily married, where all their live focused would not be on chillin out on Saturday nites,hanging out to party for each of our birthdays and certainly no more hanging out under the block in the wee hrs of the mornin. I love you guys..

mairah.fotopages.com

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 19:42

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com