Friday, July 14, 2006
In day all spent in a song...
On my way to meet Wayne, Tina and Claud @ Balaclava and I was playing "Yellow" by Coldplay. I played my day on fastforward replay...
Mornin began with a great dream only to be interrupted by Kaisah, or better known as 'Kanchis'. The story on how that name got its form... another time ok. But thats another lovely, noteworthy event. She said mom called for me and that she is not feeling too well. I know just what that means... I got to takeover the canteen stall for her... ohhh bother... So there I was weepin in the loo for awhile cause I was so dead tired, not to forget pissed at what happened to Daddy's bike at Far East Carpark, not to forget the simple dude didnt make me feel any better, not to forget I am gettin nervous by the day about chilling too much with friends, not to forget I got tuition and work obligation almost every other day and lastly, not to forget, I am feeling like the only living person on earth, with friends who are too darn busy with their careers and their other halves. But I found my way to the canteen with mom on a cab Kaisah called for. I still remember its number, "5124" Like I still remember the number to order Straits Times, "6388-3838" and the number of my first hp number, "9452 3874" and bla bla bla. (I am feelin very depressed now) So when i stepped into my reality nightmare aka the CHIJ St Joseph canteen I was doomed till 3pm. Mom gave the instructions while I follow through. It was filled with tension. I has to stir-fry garlic plus onions till golden brown as the same time the stirr the boiling beef stew and as the same time as the brewing mee siam broth. I had to add salt and pepper to all those dishes onthe raging stoves, which incidentally beCAME my favourite part of cooking since that day. I had to serve those irritating girls who demands for dallops of soaked scallops each time they shouted, "Rice Please!" They are like brutes, at least some of them. I sent Khairun to pick Mom up to send her to the Dr. How I wish she was responsible enough to pick up her damned phone whenever I called. When Mom set off, I was on my own.. trudging in the stall, doing this and that, on auto mode.. After that cursed moment, I went off to Hougang to get my 3 mths supply of toiletries. I love the smell of Loreal Pure Zone on my skin. I went to get a bathing towel, my favourite piece of bathing equipment cause it scrubs all the dirt off and my facial cottens, quality ones, mind you costing me $1.50 for 240 pieces. Then I skipped home, hoping I could get some rest. Which I did la, in front of the computer...ok I have tuition now... no time to finish the story.. later.Myra Abd Kadir~ at 14:10