Myra is ME

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And people wonder why bad things happen to them...

Karma, I believe in the true essense of Karma.

I never did good things for people, with the slightest hope that the same people could return the good gestures. Never. But I never expected those people, only a small handful, thank God, treat me like crap. I know whats on your mind,

"But Myra, you said you never expect people to return you good gesture, so logically, you should be receptive of the bad gestures right?"

Correction: Non-good gestures include neutral gestures & bad gestures. Logically, as a normal functioning human that I am, I am more receptive to the neutral gestures and shun the bad.

I am giving a loud-hailing call to every of you who is reading this entry. Whether directly or indirectly related to me.....! Esp the ones who treat me like crap.. You know who you are...

"Does it hurt to be caring and sensitive? Does it hurt to forgive? Does it hurt to understand?"

"Does it hurt to help a friend in need? Or could you tell if your friend is in need, via a casual online chat?

"And it hurt to love your bud as you would love yourself?"

I tell you what, if I have ever treated you guys badly, pls tell me. Make me understand what pain I have caused you. If I ever been insensitive, uncaring, unforgiving, not understanding, unhelpful and unloving, you can tell me. Cause I realise the meaning of good friendship from the* lack of it. I am disturbed and appalled by the behaviour of some people. As far as I can, suffering as a friend, I will stay away from them man. Serious. If you found some friends who never change and treat you like dirt, no matter how many times you try to make them understand they are hurting you, up and leave... No point extending a warm gesture to that 'friend' only to feel bad in return... time and time again...

*Lack of it: only from the small group of 'friends'. I am chill with most of you. Don worry.

And they actually wonder why bad things happen to them.. all the time. And then I imagined something stamped to their foreheads....

";) Right back at Ya!
~With Love and Kisses,
Karma"

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 13:06

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com