Monday, August 14, 2006
Hate the world
hate the world today..
today was the most horrible day of August.. and its not even half of the month yet. Yes, its dat horrible. But I wont remind myself of the bad days so I shall fabricate it so it sounds nice. Self-deception is what they teach in motivational classes ;p
My day was great. Presentation was swell and interview can never be more perfect. Yeah read in between those words...
On the bright side of life, I still love the clouds and they still love me. I love ice-cream and they love me too. I guess all I need to face bad days more often to make way to better ones. I have no other self- deceiving tactics to deploy, or maybe I have.... self-haddicapping...!
Bad days happen because I weren't feeling well. Today my wisdom tooth ached and so was my feet :) So there, self-deceiving... motivational tool..
Too tired. Bah.. I hate the world and I am sorry to those people who took that fall with me :(
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 16:27