Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Smile!
Today, I woke up with a determination to complete the number of
puasa days I owe. It should be less than 7 days but I am doing 14 days to just ensure, I do not owe anymore days (Cause I usually didnt count the days I missed)
I also woke up with the determination to be a better person. I knew I was better when I was in my teens. I was sensitive, caring and helpful. I was conscientious, patient and lovable. I knew that its OK to sacrifice for someone you truly love even if he/ she doesnt give it back in return. Self-first was never my policy. And I yearn to be as good-natured as I was, cause I was happier and more respected then.
I am glad, Nasri called to clarify things with me yday. I am glad we cleared things out although, for the records, all in this blog was not aimed/ planned around the Kental Retro Klan. Cause, the Klan was one of the best thing I have in the world. Of cause there were a few squabbles here and there, typical of close friendships. Sometimes when you know a person too well, and you know how to make him real mad, by manipulating his weaknesses, be it a big ego, be it a sensitive heart. I know I shouldnt be that vindictive, I promise things like that will not happen anymore. Fiq and I are chill.
ZA, I respect him for being very patient with my casual 'insults and teases'. I love him (as a friend la..) And Lin, she is like the most sensible person in the Klan despite her rugged exterior. Beid, I admire her for the silent ways, so strong inside. Shiks, also in her silent ways but always on the neutral side, she talks to everyone hence. Nasri, he is caring, also sensible and a good planner. Its like when you know nobody gives a crap bout things like this, you can always call Nas up for his opinion.
Maybe, what makes me Myra is the endearing people who stood by me. My family and my true buds :) I doubt many people are blessed with such luxuries of life. So now, I aim to work on myself, improve myself for the sake of others who stood by me. How bout that for after school project assignment?
hu hu huWhat I think of Siti's wedding with D. K. ?
She is just being human......
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 10:22