Sunday, September 10, 2006
Brengggg -Ngeng- Ngeng!
Today, I had a blast in Sepang for the MotoGP. Wasnt really ever into racing, unlike Lin and spending time with her and two other friends was SUPER. We took off from home approx 5am and reached around 10am on Lin's car. We started the trip and a high note and it feels good to end it the same way too :) No pump station... Problems finding eating place aka
Perhentian...
'Takde system' issue in Msia.... Scarely far U-Turns... Having fun watching huge moster bikes whizzing past us and we rode on the North-South Line... Evil car hoggers and hell riders.. Lame jokes which are damn fun!...Forking cash each time we need to pay toll and refill petrol even when we had enough money.. ( we still wanna contribute cash)
It was sorching hot down at Sepang... Big dudes on Big bikes :) Nice! I wasnt in any mood to shop for apparels nor taking shots of the sport bikes on display. I felt a lil lost cause I am not into bikes as much as the rest was so I typically minded my business. We made our way down to the grand stand and found seats in which we watched the race for 125CC, 250CC and the MotoGP (990CC, last time they are doing 990, next yr they drop it to 800CC) I supported Capirossi cause I have always had a thing for dark horses and true enough it was a neck-to-neck battle worth all the money and time I took to go all the way to Sepang to catch them in action. ONe thing I learnt is to put on ear plugs cause the sound of the engines were deafening!! But I guess, its part of the excitement of watching a race :)
While watching the race, I was wondering whether good things like winning a trophy would ever happen to me.. I know, by sittin on my ass not doing anything wont make me a winner but I sure hope God has something in store for me, after the shit I have went thru in relationships. But I really enjoy my weekend trip. It was the weekend trio like not other. I have never been so delirious, with the andrenaline rushing so fast in me. Hell, my heart beat faster when Capirossi slide past Vale ROssi than it beat when I was doing 9km/h on the treadmill :) Yes, I was dat excited, even though I knoe shits bout racing. Overall I felt good I had a getaway cause my family and I went through so much this week. I think the thing that made this trip even more memorable is the company I had. Lin and the 2 guys are really nice people to hang out with. Funny and kind companions. Laid back and easy unlike the last trip I had to KL. I was happy cause they werent a cynnical bunch at all. This was something I really like about this Trip.
But there is this one eeny weeny thing that I thought was a lil bit disturbing when one of the guys commented that " Girls are trouble" which I thought was a direct attack on my sentiments of women always gettin hurt in relationships. I am ok with it but I sensed he had much angst against women as I have against men, which sort of make me wanna know what made him so mad at women. My life history has always showed the bad sides of men and crsditing the huge contributions of women... In many ways.. (not that I am a feminist) But I am really interested to know and the crazy thing is... I dont know why I really wanna know :( Well, if I ever get to know the reason why he diss girls I will update it ok. FOr know, I just wanna have a good rest and have fun on the last week of school tomorrow :) Nite! P.S. Its ok to win 2nd place Capirossi :) I still love your moves
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 23:47