Thursday, September 21, 2006
The life of Lina's Friend II
I got an UPDATE :) But its more in retrospec.... Hehehe.
Lina was online with me to transfer the Sepang photos and she began her story on this Dude. Lets give this honourable dude a name Mr. J. It turns out Mr. J is a heart throb to some really gorgeous girls. He likes the darn sweet, girly type of girls, so I guess that comes with the gorgeous looks too. I am sooo out of that picture unfortunately.
The last relationship he had was with this pretty girl. He will pick her up and send her to places with the car. Imagine this, his finishes work, park his bike in the car park, go to his car and drive to wherever the girl was. Cool right, only a good guy will do that sincerely to the girl he really adores. So one day, on a very rainy day, this girl called him to pick her up from her office. Mr. J had to rush from his work place in the rain (on the bike mind you, thats very dangerous) and take the car to fetch her. But look there, who do we seeeeeeee?
Mr. J got the shock of his life. He was, of course, a little late because he needs to fetch his car and whoaaaaaa... He was just terribly shocked beyond belief. This sweet, beautiful girl, whom with one look you can tell, she will never hurt your feelings, actually had her fiance fetching her!! Yea, I was devastated too la. And this obviously silly idiot of a semi-girlfriend, refused to go home with her fiance. (What kind of a lady is that?) This heart-broken Mr. J was very shocked but still he maintained his composure.
Mati dibunuh dia nak balik dengan Mr. J...."You go home with that guy, he is your fiance"
Later that evening, the pretty dumb girl called Mr. J and told him, she broke off with her fiance and that she thinks Mr. J is the one for her, not her fiance. Mr. J in his stoic, firm voice (obviously heartbroken) said,
" Go back to your fiance. I am not the one"
I mean the girl deserve this treatment from Mr. J. First she didnt tell Mr. J she was engaged with someone and the next, she want to tell Mr. J he is The One? Cmon, even if you dont like your fiance, you shouldnt get close to another guy without telling that guy you are attached. At least if you know the other the guy is The One, break it off with your fiance first. The girl probably thinks she was can kill 2 birds with one stone la. She is of course blatantly indecisive and silly. She doesnt plan her route carefully, at all!
And as for Mr. J, I must say, he could just be Mr. Great Guy :) Seriously.. Like what Lina always say, "Whoever gets this guy, is the luckiest girl, because he will treat her like a princess"
I know what you guys are wondering? But I will leave you to that thought!
Love,
myra
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 07:00