Myra is ME

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The life of Lina's Friend...

If you guys followed the previous , I spoked about a dude who thought girls were trouble. He had a good reason for that ( I am glad he does, cause if he doesnt, he is in deep trouble...) ;) He's been hurt a couple of time and our guesses were right, he was too good a guy...! He is a great-listener and a sensitive dude, but girls take advantage of him as a 'guy-filler' when they are having problems with their fiance/ bf. He didnt know better, most of the time, because he helps everyone.. EVERYONE.. no questions asked. Its in his nature. The problem is, he gets betrayed by these baddie girls. You know, if this dude is not in a 'mat' mode, he could be any good girl's perfect boyfriend. I am serious. I think God gave him bad girls only to train him on how to separate the glass and the real diamonds. Good lesson for only Good guys...I am sure he will get a great girl in future.

He knows how to strike a decent conversation, not too loud, not to reserve, charitable, do not believe in women paying for a guy's food, gentleMANLY.., funny, pays for girls (gfs and female friends), rides a bike, minus the takut lipas ( afraid of cockroach) bit and his fine! I think if i know him better, this list still goes on... Of course, he is a human with flaws.. but at least egoistic, insensitive and selfish are apparently not in his list. Well, if Lina sends me an update about this dude I will fill you in :)

(hey this is cool right, instead of writing a blog bout me, I am updating you guys on this dude's life...)

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 03:44

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com