Myra is ME

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Despondency which lingers

These days, I get hyper irritated by almost everything. A sign of depression? Perhaps, maybe a mild one. Frustration needs a vent, but I certainly am too trap with the banalities of daily life to let it out. I've taken a back seat, and still thats not enough. The feeling of inadequacy and helplessness painted almost all the corners of my mind. Perhaps I should speak to a Dr.

My mum told me I should let go of my weekend job so I can make way for social life. I ridiculed her suggestion by saying, thats another way of saving, "I want to see you married soon". I do not see any point in saving my weekends for social life when I do not have a social network in mind. I see weekends as a time I redeem myself for not having a job that is permanent and enjoyable. I have financial commitments I must fulfil and whoever have time to build a social network just to fill up a social life when you have abundant of things to pay for.

Yea, maybe I will be a perfect specimen for SDU to study.

The root of the problem, could be my present stint @ DHL. I doubt its working out as I had imagined. Another is the job opportunities which are available to me. I sense no guide for those helplessly seeking a career path. So much for OCS. I think the officers are superficial and certainly unhelpful in matters outside of resume editting. I have no confidence in applying for positions online and I certainly ran out of agencies which I trust to do a great job. Somehow I feel the only way in, into a good organization, is to know friends who cared enough about you. And for now, I have Lina, Kak Ipah, Tracy and Rafidah in mind. Things @ home, arent going smooth either.

Oh well...maybe it'll be better tomorrow..

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 13:32

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com