Myra is ME

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Its All about me....

I did one of those quiz, for the heck of it and boy was it true.

My answers are

  1. Tiger, Horse, Cow, Sheep, Pig
  2. Dog is filial, Cat is lovable, Rat is smart, Coffee is robust/ strong, Sea is calm
  3. Yellow reminds me of Khairun, Orange reminds me of Sadiq, Red reminds me of Mum, White of Dad and Green of Arif

What these says bout me is

a) This question test how priortise things in my life.

Firstly, Tiger, I value pride

Horse, I value family

Cow, I value career

Sheep, I value love

Lastly, Pig, I value money

b) The qualities of the animals represent certain things bout you

Dog- I wrote filial which is how my personality is

Cat- I wrote lovable which is how my partner's personality is

Rat- I wrote smart which is what my enemies' personalities are

Coffee- I wrote robust/ strong which is what I interprete sex

Sea- I wrote calm which is my impression of life

c) The colours show the relationship I have with those persons

Yellow- Khairun, a person I will never forget

Orange- Sadiq, a person who is my true friend

Red- Mum, a person I truly love

White- Dad, my twin soul

Green- Arif, a person I remember for the rest of my life

Quite remarkably interpreted :)

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 14:00

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com