Thursday, November 23, 2006
S.O.S
I always thought that boredom is something you unconsciously welcome but I forgot that, sometimes, you just cant help feeling that way. Its 47mins before knock off and there is an uncomfortable jitter in my heart. I got loads on my mine... loads.. if only I had someone who can sincerely help me sort things out, without being asked. But I guess it takes a reaaaaallll good friend to know whats ticking in my mind.
I think it will only take a physhic to do that. Hahah. Someone who has always been there since the old days, but hey. I doubt I know of such persons, and that is actually self-inflicted la. Not your fault, friends out there. I am the type who keeps things to myself. Whoever offers help upon hearing my predicament, will be remembered and cherished.
But sometimes, it just amazes me that I worry about small trivial issues. That, or just one BIG issue. Sometimes, I wonder whether I worry too much (which is very unhealthy). So in times like this, I tell myself (self-consoling), this silly issue will just be a figment of my past when I am forty. Money can find, as long as no criminal records. I need a lawyer. I wonder how much one costs.... Anyone knows a lawyer? A real one?
p.s. thnks shiks for loaning me ur phone, thnks Za for not consoling me when I told you whats bothering me :p
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 17:17