Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Well, work had never been easier. I must say despite the boredom, I should consider myself lucky in DHL. I might not be as lucky as the rest of my SMU peer but I am in good hands. Almost all the D.T are foreigners so I get a chance to peek into their work life. We will moving to Gateway soon and I guess it'll be better. At least I dont have to wait for the private bus anymore. Brian is good to me, although he doesnt let me in on the ongoings of D.T. People are nice and I have to be more courageous to pluck out the guts to get to know people in the new place. I am more confident at work! I am glad I told Brian I was alil bored lately because work hasnt been coming. He quickly came to the rescue and gave me more work. Brian is a very smart person, I just realised. He is always 2 steps ahead... whoaaa..I have been pretty comfy having lunch with the guys. Tried my very best to contribute in their conversations, they are pretty nice anyway. Phew, thank God I am certainly not a stuck up office b*&ch others may think i am ;)
My laptop's back finally, delirious since Onie got home. Ridz fixed him up. Its ageing gracefully though. All is well except for my very very bad working days with NATAS. This Saturday I have to work full day. Aaaaaargh! I cant go for Hash gathering!! Like cherry topping on pie, I am still working on Sunday. (this is the time Myra whines.... quick run away!) On the brighter side of life, my colleague, Elizabeth, consoled me by saying,
" Myra, end of the month when you check your bank statement, you will tell yourself, it is ALL worth it"
Lets hope so :P
Guys I wanna let you see the picture which Zahdan said I looked my best. I was thinking of hiring him as my fashion consultant. WHat do you guys think?

Myra Abd Kadir~ at 15:55