Have Not-s
I was just thinking of the wonderful people I have met in 2006. Those who freakingly stood by me through thick and thin. Names that quickly surface are Mum and Dad, who patiently feed me with love and concern though I never seem to show them much appreciation. Kaisah, my 3rd sister whom I really admire for her kind heart and her relentlessness spirit. Khairun, Sadiq and Arif, who, despite their ignorance, never fail to fill up my time during my dinners at home. My uncles, Busu, Andak, Cik Leman and now, Cik Han who give me advices on life. Lina, who has always been there since Sec 2. Zahdan who is around now and then, but sheltered me from alot of things, a friend I sometimes took for granted. Shikin, my intellectual partner. I can always discuss ANY issues with her so freely. Nasri, cause I like his caring ways. My secret email friend who sends emails late, just like me :) JF, the face I see whenever I look at the moon. And my sweet sorrow friend, Johnny, whom I always wonder why he choose to be single when he has so much to offer. Choosy dude. Hahah.. Like me :) And one of my truest, most patient and endearing friend, dearest Claud, my mentor cum compatriot. Lastly to all my inanimate friends who come in lotsa shapes and sizes, who's names are typically Onie, Jude, Bob, Tina, Tini and Heidi.
This life has never really been about me, its a bout all of them and me. Sharing my joys and tears. I recalled when I was in Primary 4, all I wanted was one best friend and my life would be complete. Now, glad to say those prayers bore many fruits. I certainly got more than I asked for.