Monday, April 02, 2007
Lovely Week!
It feels better applying for leaves, cause now, at least I know who can spend the time with me. Ming too, which is great as well. Shikin can testify to the pain and frustration of being free with no one free enough to chill with. So, I consider myself quite lucky! Caught Starry Nite, sitting with Nadia and Yurni, dance on que to J. Timberlake, do foot/ back reflexology, catching up with the KRG, think about my future directions, align my principles and knock down my fears and insecurities. I love it, cause I was out of the house alot of time, and away from the troubles at home. Home is not too bad, but it gets too crowded and noisy sometimes.
1st Day as a perm is not too bad, though Brian just came back and there is quite little to do. I going dinner with Erlina tonight @ Plaza Singapura. Tuition Tuesday night and Wednesday night Johnny Boy and I might wanna catch 300. Carrie's just called if I might be interested for a hair show with Loreal. Its so enticing! On the runway again... I am surely flirting with that thought. I dread weekends nowadays. Oh man, hope I can pull through the hours. Reminiscing time.. Here was what I did last week.
Wed: Woke up early to go to SK Polyclinic for NSC and TTHS Referral, then off to OCBC to get info on account set up. Finally settled for DBS. Went to work to give Janice the employment form, sent JF his gift and Wayne his Malay-English dictionary. Had to call Simon for the postal code issue. The recep. girls made a huge hoo-ha on JF package on it being displayed in the jewellery box. Only one sincerely helped to conceal and pack it for me. Went walking through the lanes in Little India, catching a glimpse of Desker Road. Went to Mustafa and checked out chocolates and candies there. Walked back to Tekka and retired home. I balanced Mum and Dad's savings account to float it at $500 and met up with William to see if I can borrow his pass to get into the school's pool. Nice of him to help!
- Thu: Met @ City Hall at 0830h for swimming. I had a personal swimming trainer! Weeee! I saw the coach and he asked me to take up Advance Intermediate course. Was surprised he still remembers me. I managed to re-learn free style, breast stroke and back stroke frm Yours Truly. We did diving too and swam a few more laps. Spent some good half an hr in the sauna and cleaned up. Coach gave me his number and said, I could swim anytime. Chatted over tea with William while looking at his France photos. It rained quite a bit, then we headed off to Suntec City in the hope to do foot reflexology. Instead, we went touring in Carrefour in the groceries section. Sampled the grapes, looking out for cereals, checking out salmon slices etc ;) I look at grocery shopping in a different light since that day. We walked back and set off to Bugis to catch Number 23, a Jim Carrey movie.
Fri: Went jogging @ Changi and ran to the furthest end, opposite Alps. Golly, tall pine trees! Not a soul in sight. It was a warm morning and seemingly dancing diamonds were on the waves. Just my hp and me, running all the way to the end. It was a good 2 km, according to the markings on the track. Ate bread and drank PLAIN water ;) Took photos on the scenary. Completed the workout with sit-ups and stretch. Sat for awhile to think about what the future might have in store for me. Work was indeed something new and interesting for me. Went TM to look for MY bling2, a pair of studded gold loopie earrings. Went for foot and back massage @ Wan Yang. Rode home and slept again to recuperate. Went Starry2 Nite, and it was not too bad, though I danced in front of the stage for the first time!! Khehe. Next was Ink Bar and then comes MOS. Was dead beat!
- Sat: Fetched bike from School, right where I left him. With some finishing touches, it looks great! Took it easy for the day and got ready to chill out with KRG that evening. Called Andak, my uncle, to accompany me get raincoat. We headed to Beach Road, couldnt find anything. Wanted something stylish, dual wear and black, not flimsy, cheap-looking material. I guess I am super fussy. Andak was patient though, he said we will find something someday. Had dinner and headed straight back to Changi. Was early, so I took the orders and bought food for the rest. Fik was there a few minutes after. Once I reached the 1st carpark, I saw Za, Beid and Nasri. Found ourselves a gazebo and had a small dinner cum chatting party. Took a few photos. Boy it feels good to finally come together after almost 4 weeks MIA. Lin, Shiks and Hash finally arrived and they finish their food, which was by then, quite cold. Zahdan was showing off his pheromone spray and everyone was spraying it to get a wift of the 'scent'. Pheromones is suppose to be a stimulant to induce behavioural response, and that would likely be intercourse ;) Fik was flying off to NYC the next day, and we wish him luck. Ended the day around midnight, and it was really well spent!
Sun: Rose quite early that morning. I was too hungry to sleep so I got up had breakfast, smsed and slept right back again. Aaaah, my tummy feel so good after good milk and bread!! Walked to Draycott to deposit the Lucky Bamboo and I was looking for the cat, and knew it was hiding from me....haha..Headed to Marina Sq and straight into Zara Man. Next up was Buffalo David Bitton. Jeans!! I never seen so elabourated design on jeans! They were nice, but not to my humble taste ;) We went for candies @ Mini Toons and got into the Wallet Shop. I havent gotten anything for myself, and I was getting nervous. Then we darted to HarbourFront. Zara Man again, hahah, its funny! Walk walk again, looked at yummy places to eat. Checked out the Samsung phones, I am so tempted to get another phone after checking those out. Hmm. Grabbed 2 tops from Tangs and we went for dinner @ HB Center.
Phew, my week was loaded with things I really wanted to do! Good company and good turn of events. I just had to journal this down ;) cause weeks like this are hard to come by! It feels so good to have someone to chill with, kindda reminded me the times when Fik and ZA and I chilled after our revisions back in JC and the times when I had the old guy.
Sweet Life,
Luv,
mYra
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 16:27