Saturday, April 28, 2007
A Revelation
Probably your smile enticed my admiration,
Your amusing jokes and jovial nature
Probably I enjoy your comforting presence
The time we danced, if you remember.
Sentiments hidden in a deluge of secrecy,
Facade used to conceal infatuation,
A mere delusion,
A mere intestacy.
"Studies first, so let the matter rest"
Hence feelings inside were left unprofessed.
Label me not as a sentimental fool
Feeble beings succumbing to vain desires,
For whom I truly ridicule,
For my pride does burn higher.
This, dear reader, was exactly the same poem I gave to my highschool crush. Amaturish, and its somewhat bad. Dont you think? Hehe. I was looking at my old diaries and.. wow. Memories flooded back. I use to keep all these in privacy, cause somehow I was embarressed how our relationship took a bad turn. Now 5 years later, wow, I made it. Amidst feeling lonely sometimes, I felt better. I learnt to be independent and strong. I am still on that road, on my own and sometimes I wished that I had someone to hold my hand and walk with me. Friends? I have loads of them, and I love them all the same. Family? Yes, I have them too, but they can't totally understand whats inside me. I know nobody can. Furthermore, they have other pertinent things in life than to listen to my endless whinnings. They've done a lot for me already. Thanks, you guys.
Till the coming of my happy ending,
Best,
Ms MyraNova
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 08:51