Sunday, April 04, 2010
2010~
It's amazing, I have made it to 2010.
A lil more mature, a lil more temperamental, but doing a OK ;)
Changes changes changes, expectations to be met everywhere. Sometimes I wonder, am I truly Myra, the Myra I wish myself to be? Lets see, what do I wish myself to be:
1) A wife of the most courageous and caring man. I love to take care of him, when I am free to love him everyday, make him comfortable to the best of my abilities. Shower him to care, good food, good fun times. Make him smile with my presence every single minute. 5 qualities of a good woman I aspire to be; smart, beautiful, good mannerism, sensitive and helpful.
2) A mother of the most lovely children. I think couple life is challenging for awhile, till we get use to it, but family life is even more challenging, and to me, even more rewarding. I was asking Saliza last night about 2 of her child births. Vaginal births, without epidural. Thats what I call a Woman. There is something about pregnant mothers that makes me aspire to be one. Having kids will definately push me to become more like an adult than a child! Responsibilities honey...!
3) My mother's confidante. She is one of the 2 reasons in my life that make me want to be the best woman I can be. She is like a candle in my tumultuous past. Her life is an epitomony of love and sacrifice. Never have I seen someone so dedicated to her family before. Despite her shortcomings, her heart is so pure. She did alot to make me who I am, I may not be great at household chores, but she made me realise what makes a woman is more than her looks. Its the heart inside.
4) A woman who brings herself to places. I really want to make something out of Singapore. Travels are transient affairs. I want something solid, a life worth pursueing. Singapore lost its soul.. My only wish is to still be close to my family and my sweet other's family once we find something concrete.
Well. Lets see 5 years from now, if I become that Myra I love to be.
MsMyra~
Myra Abd Kadir~ at 13:19