As I was bathing I was looking thru a small hole in the window panes and saw a couple of people who are diving down outside their windows. One with a huge para-sail and another with parachute. They are committing suicide, so I thought as I watched them curiously.. How on earth could you manourver through the blocks of flats with that.
True enough the para-sail failed to open up, the parachutist wad frankly guiding his friend down. Then suddenly I felt like my shower of a balcony began to free fall. I was in total shock, especially in my naked circumstances. I didn't have no para-sails nor parachute, no clothes. I fell down so fast, that I put myself in my 'brace' position; squatting with my hands on y ears. And I prayed.
It really suck living in a room of people. My mum came in and work my sister up. And that ended my free fall.
I kindda guess what this dream means, I had a rough night yesterday..
Prepare my parachute and clothes before I jump
Choose the correct place to jump
Make my dad and mum part of my plans to jump.
Whoa, how's that for a revelation ;)
Morning world~
Myra